Our Crown Neatening Services
Your local experts in Crown Neatening
If you’re looking for a tree surgeon in Dorset that specialises in crown neatening, then you’ve come to the right place. We are a highly experienced and qualified company that has been providing our customers with exceptional services in tree care for a number of years.
Our team of experienced tree surgeons will work with you to ensure that your trees are cared for properly so that they can continue to thrive for many years to come.
If you have a tree in your garden that’s starting to look a little unkempt, don’t worry—we’ve got you covered! We understand that you have many options when it comes to choosing a tree care company.
That’s why we work hard to provide excellent service at an affordable price. In addition to providing exceptional quality workmanship, we also offer free estimates so you know exactly what you’re getting before we begin any project.
What is Crown Neatening?
The tree crown is the part of a tree that you can see from the ground. It’s what makes a tree look like a beautiful, leafy green umbrella. Over the years trees will become overgrown and less aesthetically pleasing, so it’s likely that your tree crowns will need some maintenance.
The best way to maintain your tree crowns is with our tree crown neatening services! We’ll come to your home and make sure that all of your trees are looking their best and help you to keep up appearances all year round.
Our crown neatening services will give you peace of mind and keep your trees looking their best. We’ll trim any branches that are overgrown and under-pruned so they blend into the rest of the tree well, making sure that everything looks even and balanced.
And we’ll also prune off any dead or diseased branches so they don’t spread disease to other parts of your tree or other plants around them.
Our crown neatening service is made up of crown reduction, crown lifting and crown thinning which we discuss in much more detail below.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Don’t let your tree’s crown get the best of you. If you’re like most people, you probably haven’t given much thought to your trees’ crowns. But we’re here to tell you that they’re a lot more important than you think!
The crown of a tree is its topmost part, and it’s what gives leaves and branches their shape. It’s also where all of the leaves and branches are located, so if there’s something wrong with your crown, it could be causing problems down below.
And when we talk about crown reduction, we mean taking branches off a tree to make it healthier—not just cutting them off at ground level! When done correctly, this process allows sunlight to reach deeper into the tree’s canopy and helps prevent diseases from spreading through the bark as well as many other benefits.
Benefits of Crown Reduction
What are the benefits of crown reduction? If you’re thinking about having your tree trimmed, here are some reasons to consider it:
- It helps prevent damage to your property and other trees on your property – If your tree’s canopy is too large, it can get weighed down in strong winds and rainstorms, which can cause branches to fall off or even break off completely. This can cause damage to your home or other structures on your property, as well as injury to people who are nearby at the time of the incident!
- It helps prevent damage from insects and diseases spread by birds, squirrels, and other wildlife – a large amount of foliage provides cover for these creatures—and if they’re allowed to live there without interference from humans, they could end up causing serious damage with their droppings or by spreading diseases that could harm other plants on your property (or even people!).
- It improves air quality in areas where trees grow tall enough that they block out sunlight from reaching the earth below them!
- It improves the aesthetics of your tree and overall landscape.
Crown thinning is the process of removing selected branches to thin out the fullness of the tree. With proper techniques, thinning creates a balanced crown structure without altering the shape or size of the tree. It also reduces the weight on heavy limbs and removes dead, weak, overreaching or duplicated branches.
If you have a tree that has too much foliage and needs some help balancing out its crown, you may want to consider crown thinning.
This process can be done by yourself or with help from a professional arborist. If done correctly, it will not only improve the appearance of your tree but also increase its health and longevity.
Benefits of Crown Thinning
There are a few great reasons why you should consider crown thinning. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You have more control over appearance – crown thinning is an effective way to alter the appearance of your tree. With a little TLC such as removing poorly grown branches, you can completely transform the shape of your tree and return it to its former glory.
- More light, more health – through removing excess branches your tree will naturally receive more light and more sun exposure. This will increase the overall health of the tree.
- Eliminate those pesky infected branches – overcrowded branches tend to result in a higher chance of infestation and infection from insects and disease. Crown thinning is an effective way to get rid of these infected branches which therefore will increase the health of the tree.
- Higher production of fruits and flowers – crown thinning is an essential process for trees that are grown to produce fruits and flowers. The benefits of increased light, reduced infection and improvement in overall health, will naturally improve the tree’s ability to produce fruit and flowers.
- Less chance of damage from high winds – crown thinning is effective in reducing the chance of damage from high winds or storms as a thinner tree will allow the air to pass through it easier.
It’s really important that trees get enough sun—they need it to produce energy, which helps them grow and thrive. But sometimes, because of things like soil conditions, planting location, and other factors, trees aren’t getting enough exposure to sunlight.
This can cause them to become malnourished or deformed. This is where crown lifting comes in. Tree crown lifting is a great way to make your tree healthier and more aesthetically pleasing and it’s also a great way to give younger trees the head start they need to grow strong.
Essentially, crown lifting is the process of removing the lower branches of the tree to lift the height of the crown’s base. Doing this will increase the clearance between the ground and the lower branches, which in turn increases sun exposure and helps reduce the weight of the tree.
Benefits of Crown Lifting
- Increases sun exposure
- Helps reduce the weight of the tree
- Prevents the tree from becoming too overgrown and potentially causing a hazard
- Improves tree aesthetics
- Creates a higher tree canopy
Why choose our Dorset Tree Surgeons?
When you’re looking for tree surgery in Dorset, we know you have a lot of options.
But when it comes down to it, we think you’ll agree that there’s one thing that sets us apart: our dedication to creating a beautiful and healthy landscape for homes and businesses throughout the Dorset area.
We’re not just going to show up and do your job—we care about the finished product as much as you do. That’s why we want to hear from you about what type of look or feel you’re going for, and how exactly we can help you achieve it.
Once we understand your vision, we’ll be able to come up with a plan that goes beyond just pruning or removing trees—we’ll help bring your vision to life! We offer a full range of services, from hedge cutting to pollarding to tree crown neatening and stump removal, we’ve got you covered.
We also offer a quick turnaround time as we know how important it is to have this done as soon as possible, so we work hard to get things done quickly (but safely) so that you can get back to enjoying your property without worrying about what might happen if one of your trees fell on someone’s house.
We’re the best at what we do. We’ve got the experience, the equipment, and a whole lot of love for trees.
Crown Neatening Questions
Request a Crown Neatening Quote Today
Is your tree in need of some TLC? We can help. Dorset Arborists provide professional tree crown neatening services to residents and businesses across Dorset.
Our team of tree surgeons will work with you to determine the best course of action for your trees, and we’ll give you a free no-obligation quote so that you know exactly what to expect before we get started.
So if you’re looking for an affordable solution to your tree care needs in Dorset, we’d love to hear from you today! Simply give us a call on 07392 513 306 or send us an email at email@example.com.